1. The promoter for this competition is PopGun Labs Pty Ltd (ABN: 19 616 888 674) of 115 Haig Road, Auchenflower, Qld 4066 (registered office)
2. The competition is open to everyone, everywhere.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/madewithsplash
6. The competition is held weekly and opens at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on Wednesdays and closes at 9am Australian Eastern Standard Time on a Monday. The competition will be run once weekly from 5th August 2020 through to 2nd September 2020.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes are as follows:
1 pair of headphones valued at over $300 AUD, and a Splash T-shirt. (Four weekly winners in total).
5 Weekly Finalists:
A Splash T-shirt. (Twenty weekly finalists in total).
12. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Weekly finalists will be chosen by a representative, or representatives of the promoter.
14. Winners will be chosen by the result of a popular vote conducted via the @madewithsplash instagram account, as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. PopGun’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
16. Entrants must be following @madewithsplash on Instagram in order to enter.
17. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 7 days of the closing of the popular vote. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and nominate the finalist with the next highest tally of votes as the replacement winner.
18. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize has been dispatched.
19. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Queensland law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland Australia.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
27. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
28. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoter’s cumulative aggregate liability to any entrant in relation to the competition is limited to the value of the weekly prize and the promoter’s cumulative aggregate liability to all entrants will not exceed the total prize pool for the competition.
Thanks! You’ll hear from us soon.